- Karasu is considered as a promising city in terms of the real estate investment in Turkey. This came as a result of the vital projects in the city such as the project of the Third Bridge of Istanbul, and the project of the Sea and Port Corniche. This predicts a steady rise in prices in a near future.
- The housing complex is located on the main street of the city with stunning views overlooking the beautiful mountains.
- The complex is in Karasu, which is on the Black Sea distinguished by its moderate weather.
- It is close to Istanbul and affordable for suitable and cheap prices.
|Number of rooms & living rooms||Spaces start at||Number of bathrooms||Prices start at|
|1+1||55 M²||1||0 $|
- The construction consists of 4 blocks containing 59 apartments, each block consists of a ground floor, first floor, second floor, and wide balconies to enjoy barbecue.
- Earthquake-resistant buildings. The apartments are available with separated kitchen, balcony, and bathroom. The designs and models of gypsum are modern. The satellite system is central.
- There is a semi-Olympic swimming pool, children's swimming pool, a fitness center, a cafeteria, a garden full of trees, playgrounds for children, and tracks for jogging.
- Finest concrete (Bs25) is used in decoration. The external fronts are designed with thermal insulation system, while the internal walls are painted by erasable and Cleanable paint (Filli Boya.)
- Wooden floors of (Floorpan) brand, kitchen's and bath’s floors are of the ceramic (Graniser) brand, the drawers and shelves of the kitchens and toilets are of a super brand (İstikbal Regina).
- The internal doors are American-made, the double-windowpane windows are French-made, heavy external doors, vast green spaces, and latest models of bathtubs.
- Central heating system, soundproofing system, roof insulation system.
- 10-year guarantee, security and protection system round the clock.
- Payment method: 30% deposit payment is required and the rest shall be paid upon delivery.
The most favorite cities for foreign investors
The nationalities that owned the most in Turkey